Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Eye Opening


This book was a little slow to start for me. I did enjoy the
content, but there was a lot of fluff as well. The tactic the author took was
unusual for me in that while he was gentle about getting to the point, once the
point was driven, I was able to recognize myself in so many of his hypothetical’s
and understand where I was at fault for many of the things I have blamed others
for.
The book is deep in a way that forces you to face your own
truths but I am a ‘shoot it strait’ type of person and would have rather a big
fat finger pointing right at me to let me know it was ME he was referring to! I
realize this tactic isn’t for everybody but I would most definitely recommend
this book for someone who needs a serious reality check of where their heart
truly lies.
This book was generously provided by Waterbrook Press in
exchange for a review. I was under no obligation to post a positive review of
this book. The opinions in this review are mine only.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anthem, Arizona, United States
I'm a caregiver to my husband who is permanently disabled. Life can be a bit challenging when it's not really about me at all. I've got two boys, 18 and 3 and they're both an added handful. I spend my spare time trying to keep from being bored and try to make it about me, life and socializing with others about how they spend their time. Hence, the birth of this blog!